Wednesday, May 30, 2012

MOVIE MONDAY: Join us!






The movie for Monday, June 4 will be...

I know, I know... groan, BUT if you'll check the Cinemark dollar movie schedule featured HERE, you'll see that this week's movie is Journey 2: The Mysterious Island.... so see, there's some thought put into it :)

Here's how it works- The movie will start right around 8:30- sorry for the late start, but it has to be dark!  Bring your family and lawn/sports chairs of some sort.  Also, bring snacks and a cooler of drinks, just for your family- We will have some popcorn available, but not knowing how many are coming, it's hard to guarantee how much.... No RSVP necessary!  If you don't know my address and still want to come, message me here and I'll be in touch :)

The Journey will begin Monday, June 4th, 8:30 pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment